This is a public Forum  public

General Product Question

    Does the Husqvarna CRT900 allow for a furrower attachment?...Answeredescalated
    General Product Question posted September 22, 2011 by clove, last edited February 10, 2012 
    1668 Views, 2 Comments
    Does the Husqvarna CRT900 allow for a furrower attachment? If so, what the the part number. I'm looking for a rear tine tiller with a furrower/rower attachment. I can't seem to find any info about attachments for rear tine tillers. If not the Husqvarna CRT900 then any models or brands would be very helpful. Model numbers and furrower part numbers. Thanks.

    Best Answer

    Scott W.

     Thank you for contacting the AnswerARMY.

    All the Husqvarna rear tine tillers will accept the Furrow attachment.

    Part number 954 04 00 01.